You're in Guest Mode.
Account Need Help?
[End of Header]
QUIZBALLS: 1 In China in 2015 the record for the longest mating session between two giant pandas was broken at: – 3 minutes; 18 minutes; 2 hours; or 27 hours? 2 The Frey Bentos factory of which nation was given UNESCO World Heritage status July 2015: – Germany; Australia; Uruguay; or Scotland? 3 Ford claimed to launch the first 'e-(What?)' at the 2015 Mobile World Congress Show: – Pram; Bike; Dishwasher; or Trousers? 4 A 2015 intensive listening study discovered that giraffes actually: – Hum; Whistle; Laugh; or Scream? 5 Name the last US president to meet the leader of Cuba before Barack Obama did in 2015: – Clinton; Reagan;
1 In China in 2015 the record for the longest mating session between two giant pandas was broken at:
– 3 minutes; 18 minutes; 2 hours; or 27 hours?
2 The Frey Bentos factory of which nation was given UNESCO World Heritage status July 2015:
– Germany; Australia; Uruguay; or Scotland?
3 Ford claimed to launch the first 'e-(What?)' at the 2015 Mobile World Congress Show:
– Pram; Bike; Dishwasher; or Trousers?
4 A 2015 intensive listening study discovered that giraffes actually: – Hum; Whistle; Laugh; or Scream?
5 Name the last US president to meet the leader of Cuba before Barack Obama did in 2015:
Life in the farm is not quite easy,
I love the farm life, simple life,
but I enjoyed a lot!
hes name "Sumpit"
The heart of banana
We called this as " Kuliglig"
We're going to the west
The clouds look like a fairy?
facing the south area
Farmer's best friend!
facing the East
They are going to fix the water erigation.
My beloved uncle
cause of mining operation
Other photos here
Thanks for visiting!
God Bless All!
What makes a good leader? With the first round of elections coming up in the next week I want to share my thoughts on what makes a good leader and the qualities I feel are important for the next President to possess.
I’m in a somewhat unique position in that being part of the Success Coach program I am part of the auditing team. Which means I get to see firsthand every coach’s teaching style, their knowledge of the site and whether or not they are reliably responding to You the members of FanBox on time.
Because of this I have decided these are some of the most important traits the new President should have. (Brian has been a great example of all these needed traits).
1. Honesty: The last thing FanBox needs is someone who is just a politician, someone who is going to tell you what you want to hear regardless if it’s the actual truth. All around the world we see politicians who do little more than ‘tickle the ears’ of those whose votes they are trying to win. Promising the world to those who will vote for them. In most cases they really care little about those they are being elected to serve and are only after the power of being in charge.
2. Loyal & Trustworthy: Someone who uses people to get what they want while all the time pretending to be their friend is someone who will usually put themselves above the welfare or needs of others every time. Someone who takes a private conversation and shares it with others hoping to benefit themselves or cause drama for someone else is not going to be trustworthy or loyal as President either.
3. Consistentency: Someone who will stand up for what they believe and not flip flop on issues or in speech because they want to be popular and liked more than they desire to see positive constructive change that benefits the whole community.
4. Committment: Those who are committed first to those they are guiding and teaching, putting them first above their own success. If you have a Success Coach who is not putting you first above this election, it’s a pretty good indication it is their own best interest that is their priority.
a.) Does your current coach respond to you in a timely manner or are they consistently late?
How Can Your Photos Can Give Some Earnings
Question #10 How to Cash Out, FanBox really pays, doesn't it?
Since I got email from FanBox team that I was invited to this site, I always wondering does it really pays? How come a social network pays its member who has fun (because working here consider as FUN)?
Then I'm doing research on this site for several months. I read blogs of Johnny Cash, Founding Mothers, SC's and other successful members on FanBox. They are giving proofs that FanBox is NOT a SCAM. I believe them, but I'm going to proof it myself.
The Secret in FanBox
Do you want to know the secret in earning money at FanBox?
Tour thế giới The Mrs. Carter Show của ca sĩ Beyonce diễn ra với nhịp độ nóng bỏng nhất. Đây là một số hình ảnh sôi động của tour diễn.
Time for work-at-home entrepreneurs is their single most valuable asset. Nothing can replace time...valuable, precious time!
No matter how rich or poor you are, no matter how many things are on your ‘to-do’ list, you still just get the regulation twenty-four hours each day. Sometimes I could use another twenty-four but that isn’t going to happen. I’ll bet that you could use more hours in your work day, as well.
The thing about those twenty-four allotted hours per day is that we can’t spend all of them working. We have to sleep some of them. We have to take time to eat and there is the occasional shower, too.
Our families and our friends require some of our time. Relationships must be nurtured. So...we can allow ourselves just so many work hours each day. Since our working time is limited that means that we must make the very most of the hours that we work. We can’t waste time on unimportant details or on tasks that others can do.
Click "Read More" to check out my new photo and let me know what you think!